Sunday, July 24, 2016

Quote Du Jour


"The statistical association between tattooing and criminality is very much stronger (with the exception of that between criminality and smoking) than that with any of the more conventionally investigated factors, such as broken homes, drug addiction, low intelligence, and poor educational attainment." [Emphasis mine.]

                                                                                Theodore Dalrymple

[That's from this essay, which I've yet to read in its entirety. I'm not sure I want to read it in its entirety.]

- - -

PHEW!!!

The smokers and tattooed persons I know are the least criminally-inclined people on earth, or at least that's what I thought. God only knows what I don't know, and likely don't want to know.

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment